Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Zoriah Prezi

We were assigned to make a prezi on a photojournalist of our choice. I chose a man named Zoriah Miller because at first glance he looked interesting and his work with children caused me to feel great emotion. Zoriah specializes in getting pictures of the other side of war. In this assignment I chose the six pictures that i liked the most and explained to my fellow students what they meant to me and the message that they gave. This was one of my favorite projects because I got really involved with Zoriah's work and this led to several after school web searches to learn more about this man and what he has done for small countries such as Lebanon, Kenya, and several countries in the Middle East.


Here is the link to the prezi:
http://prezi.com/nhzbx89a2zq3/

No comments:

Post a Comment